Killer*Gerbil

Announcements

Administrator/Founder
Administrator/Founder

Post Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:20 pm

Killer*Gerbil

It is with a heavy heart that I have to inform everyone that Mammy, Killer*Gerbil, has passed away. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I don't know what else to say... let the ones you love know what they mean to you, before that chance is gone forever.

Love you all <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Killer*Queen

Rank 0
Rank 0

Post Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:48 am

Re: Killer*Gerbil

Killer*Queen wrote:It is with a heavy heart that I have to inform everyone that Mammy, Killer*Gerbil, has passed away. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I don't know what else to say... let the ones you love know what they mean to you, before that chance is gone forever.

Geez!!, I am sorry to hear this news, Damn Hammy!!! R.I.P. I wont even ask how/why, because I have found out it really doesnt matter ,It takes you down a lonely dark road trying to figure it all out,only matters that weve had the time we did with the friends and Loved ones that pass. :( :(

R.I.P Hammarino!!!

Rank 1
Rank 1

Post Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:08 am

The Death Mammy is gone. He was a silly arse for sure, and the world is a little bit more boring now that he is gone. Godspeed, Killer*Gerbil!
Spoonalicioso~

Forum Support
Forum Support

Post Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:08 pm

omg! I never had the pleasure to meet Gerbil but, my heart and prayers go out to all of you who have. I'm sorry to here such bad news. God bless you all.

Rank 0
Rank 0

Post Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:44 am

pizzano wrote:
Killer*Queen wrote:It is with a heavy heart that I have to inform everyone that Mammy, Killer*Gerbil, has passed away. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I don't know what else to say... let the ones you love know what they mean to you, before that chance is gone forever.

Geez!!, I am sorry to hear this news, Damn Hammy!!! R.I.P. I wont even ask how/why, because I have found out it really doesnt matter ,It takes you down a lonely dark road trying to figure it all out,only matters that weve had the time we did with the friends and Loved ones that pass. :( :(

R.I.P Hammarino!!!

Your right pizzano, no matter what the cause of death was the end result is the same. R.I.P MAMMY

We miss you and your custom siggys :(

Post Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:48 pm

i am realy sad to hear this.
In mammy i had a true Quake mentor and it feels like loosing a friend, evendough we never met in person.

RIP Mammy.

Moes

Return to Announcements