Killer*Gerbil

Announcements
Killer*Queen
Administrator/Founder
Administrator/Founder
Clan name: Killer*Collective

Killer*Gerbil

Post by Killer*Queen » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:20 pm

It is with a heavy heart that I have to inform everyone that Mammy, Killer*Gerbil, has passed away. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I don't know what else to say... let the ones you love know what they mean to you, before that chance is gone forever.

Love you all <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Killer*Queen

pizzano
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Killer*Gerbil

Post by pizzano » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:48 am

Killer*Queen wrote:It is with a heavy heart that I have to inform everyone that Mammy, Killer*Gerbil, has passed away. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I don't know what else to say... let the ones you love know what they mean to you, before that chance is gone forever.

Geez!!, I am sorry to hear this news, Damn Hammy!!! R.I.P. I wont even ask how/why, because I have found out it really doesnt matter ,It takes you down a lonely dark road trying to figure it all out,only matters that weve had the time we did with the friends and Loved ones that pass. :( :(

R.I.P Hammarino!!!
Killer*Pizzano

Brudda*Termite
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Brudda*Termite » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:08 pm

The Death Mammy is gone. He was a silly arse for sure, and the world is a little bit more boring now that he is gone. Godspeed, Killer*Gerbil!
Spoonalicioso~

ATF_Max
Forum Support
Forum Support
Clan name: Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms

Post by ATF_Max » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:08 pm

omg! I never had the pleasure to meet Gerbil but, my heart and prayers go out to all of you who have. I'm sorry to here such bad news. God bless you all.

killer*jz(crs)
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by killer*jz(crs) » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:44 pm

pizzano wrote:
Killer*Queen wrote:It is with a heavy heart that I have to inform everyone that Mammy, Killer*Gerbil, has passed away. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I don't know what else to say... let the ones you love know what they mean to you, before that chance is gone forever.

Geez!!, I am sorry to hear this news, Damn Hammy!!! R.I.P. I wont even ask how/why, because I have found out it really doesnt matter ,It takes you down a lonely dark road trying to figure it all out,only matters that weve had the time we did with the friends and Loved ones that pass. :( :(

R.I.P Hammarino!!!
Your right pizzano, no matter what the cause of death was the end result is the same. R.I.P MAMMY

We miss you and your custom siggys :(

killer*moes
Clan name: Killer*Moes

Post by killer*moes » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:48 pm

i am realy sad to hear this.
In mammy i had a true Quake mentor and it feels like loosing a friend, evendough we never met in person.

RIP Mammy.

Moes